Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2000 17:28:13 -0800
From:      Eric Hedstrom <erich@peregrine.com>
To:        axtjr@uaa.alaska.edu
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mitsubishi Pedion em & PAO3

Cardbus cards aren't supported in 3.x with or without PAO; you'd need to
use 5-CURRENT to get support for the 3CXFE575BT. And right now from what I
understand even with 5-CURRENT you can't use Cardbus cards and PCCards
with the same kernel, so you couldn't use your two cards together anyway.

You should be able to get the modem card to work, though, as an sio
device. Send in the output you get from running "dmesg" so we can see
what's going wrong. Do you have pccardd enabled in rc.conf? What messages
do you get if you have the modem plugged in but not the network card?

eric
erich@ucsd.edu