Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:25:12 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone hosting a mud?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 11:43:48AM -0500 I heard the voice of
Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com, and lo! it spake thus:
> Got some guys who moved their mud off a RH5.2 box to a FBsd 4.8 box.
> They're having issues getting process wrapper scripts to behave so the mud
> restarts after a periodic shutdown.  Everything else is working ok.
>
> I know this is probably 10 years too late to be asking, but if anyone is
> hosting a mud and can offer some insight shoot me a note.

If it's a Merc/ROM MUD, the csh 'startup' script that it uses blows
chunks with the tcsh /bin/csh; look in that direction.  May want to
install the old csh and use that for the script.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net