Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:48:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: #2 Re: New ports added/updated last two weeks

This is a copy of a mail that just came in, and it seems to be
representative of a number of responses we've seen this last couple
months.  Many of you know that some of the mails we've received haven't
been so polite about it.

Does anyone know how all these people are suddenly showing up on our
lists, when they (seemingly) haven't wanted to be?  It _sounds_ like
something we've done here.... is it?

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 msob@connect.ie wrote:

> > Date:          Sun, 19 Oct 1997 15:24:07 +0200 (MET DST)
> > From:          Wolfram Schneider <wosch@apfel.de>
> > To:            announce@FreeBSD.ORG
> > Subject:       New ports added/updated last two weeks
>
> Please remove my name from your distribution list,its allto advances
> for me and is wasting your valuable efforts.
> Thanks micheal Brennan ireland ....msob@connect.ie
>

> > Introduction
> >
> > The FreeBSD Ports Collection offers a simple way for users and
> > administrators to install applications. Each "port" listed here

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |