Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:52:12 +1000
From:      dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, mwakers@home.com
Subject:   Re: XFCE

Is there any sort of "automount" facility you've found for Xfce so that one can use CD's & floppies without having to resort to the "traditional" way of opening an Xterm and spending the rest of the day trying to figure out exactly what heiroglyphics to type ?? The screen dump doesn't show one but then its not normally visible in CDE anyway like it is in KDE, and I can't locate anything in the docs yet.  The "mount" stuff is one of the worst "features" in regular *nix" and applications like the CDE one are essential if regular users are ever gonna come to grips with *nix