Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:40:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: xtRadius

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Jeff Palmer wrote:

> Flux,
>
> Having a website is a lot different than active development.
> If you look at the website, the last update was in march of 2002,  almost 2
> years ago..
>
> The website (at this point) is probably more for documentation of existing
> users,  rather than to promote migration for new users.
>
> Jeff
> scorpio@drkshdw.org

Occasionally someone still posts on the xtRadius list I'm subscribed to,
but only very rarely.  If you want a "free" RADIUS implementation I would
recommend looking at either freeradius.org or openradius.org.  I still
have an implementation of xtRadius running at work however we are
migrating over to the commercial Radiator Radius package.