Date:      Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:54:32 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How do I make npviewer.bin respect $TMPDIR  ??

Howdy,

I'm -current, i386, linux_base-f10-10_2, and
linux-f10-flashplugin-10.0r32; all with the latest firefox 35. It all
works fine, until my teeny tiny (24M) memory disk /tmp gets full.

I have created a wrapper script for firefox to set TMPDIR (and TMP and
TEMPDIR just in case) to a large partition on local disk, which works
for firefox proper, but npviewer.bin is still putting its temp files
on the real /tmp. So, how do I whip it into shape?

Doug