Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:30:34 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux for freebsd admins

 Le 12/07/2008 à 00:08:51+1000, Norberto Meijome a écrit
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:23:43 +0200
> Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr> wrote:
>
> > 	Fedora/CentOS : Using yum and rpm. Work well but they are not many
> > 	packages in the official repository. You need to find with rpmfind
> > 	many package.
>
> you may want to use dag's repository, as well as the cutting edge official centos repository (CentosPlus, i think).
>
> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php

Thanks for the tips. But what I mean is if you don't want add any
repository (for example you must run on your server some commercial
software don't allow you to install any software don't come from
RedHat/CentOS) you stuck.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH