Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:19:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        dslb@tiscali.dk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HTML editor

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 dslb@tiscali.dk wrote:

> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:29:47 +0100
> From: dslb@tiscali.dk
> To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: HTML editor
>
> Hi FreeBSD'ers
>
> Will someone please recommend a wysiwyg editor for creating webpages?
> I have tried Bluefish and Screem, but they are to advanced, I need
> something
> like frontpage/dreamweaver.
>
> br
> socketd

I've never used FP or Dreamweaver, but I think the closest you're going to
get to simple WYSIWYG HTML wep page creation in BSD is the web page
authoring tools in Mozilla or in OpenOffice or Applixware. Most people
here just use a text or code  editor.

JB

#  John Bleichert
#  http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg