Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:35:46 +0100
From:      "Matthieu Pasini" <redbishop@linuxfan.com>
To:        "Mike Smith" <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: A problem of RAM

Well , ok  , my machine is broken ... ;(
But can i repair it with a new module of RAM ?
Because it's seems to reboot under heavy loads so i thought it was because
of the RAM ...
It reboots during buildworld and also during iozone ( from ports ...)
During normal loads , it does not crash ...
So is it a solution to find where the problem is from ? and if possible to
repair it ...
Cause it's an expensive machine and i don't have any guaranty
Regards,
Matthieu Pasini