Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:04:08 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printcap for HPLJ Series II

If you don't use aspfilter, a /usr/ports/print solution, at least take a
look at it's way of handling laserjet series II:

////////////
        case $PRINTER in
                *desk*|*djet*|laserjet|ljet*)
                        #Translate LF to CR+LF and FF to CR+FF
                        printf "\033&k2G"
                        # Perforation Skip Mode off (DIN A4: 66 lines/page)
                        printf "\033&l0L" ;;

This should contain all the clues you'll need.

Best regards
--
Larry S. Marso
larry@marso.com