Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2017 21:18:26 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6722@twc.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 11.1-BETA3 Now Available

excerpt from Glen Barber's announcement:

> A list of changes since 11.1-RELEASE are available in the stable/11
> release notes:

>     https://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/11-STABLE/relnotes/article.html

> Please note, the release notes page is not yet complete, and will be
> updated on an ongoing basis as the 11.1-RELEASE cycle progresses.

Changes since 11.1-RELEASE, not out yet?  You must have meant 11.0-RELEASE.

I went to that web site for the release notes and looked especially at the Network Drivers section.

Nothing about re(4) which is not working for me in 11.1-BETA2 (as well as HEAD).

It worked for a time on HEAD sometime prior to 11.0-RELEASE and also on stable/10 for a time.

My stable/10 installations no longer exist, having been updated to stable/11.

I even filed a bug (219625, also 219626), believe 219625 is the one on re(4) (MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard).

Tom