Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 1999 14:37:46 +0900
From:      QuickEcom <ecom-e@coconet.ne.jp>
To:        ecom-e@us.coconet.ne.jp
Subject:   Open your Japanese Branch

Why limit your market.

E-commerce in Japan is rising at a staggering rate,
but over 95% of Japanese still only look at Japanese sites.
And when it comes to paying by credit card on the Internet using
English software...forget it.
Though the will to buy is there, they can`t find you.

American Merchants who want to get in to this market can now use
Quickcart (J)
The consumer side will be in Japanese and your end will be in English.

Your homepage will also be translated into Japanese, and we will promote
your site in all the Japanese Search engines.

Only then will you have a fair chance to compete in this rapidly
expanding
market.

http://www2.coconet.ne.jp/quickecom/quickcart_e.html

quickecom@coconet.ne.jp

To add/remove your name from our mailing list please go to the URL
(Mailing List link) above.
You will recieve Japan Ecommerce news.