Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:44:51 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        "David B. Aas" <dave@ciminot.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daytime Protocol-Port 13-AtomTime

In the last episode (Jul 16), David B. Aas said:
> I set up xntpd, which works fine. Now I would like to get AtomTime on
> my Windows computers to sync to my BSD box.
>
> AtomTime uses the Daytime Protocol on Telnet Port 13. What do I have
> to do to enable Port 13?
>
> I did a search of the MAN pages, and didn't find anything. Any ideas?

I was going to recommend a nice little NTP client called Dimension 4,
but the author's page seems to have disappeared.

But, I want looking for it and instead found Automachron, which seems
to do exactly the same thing :) .  It's a SNTP client that can sync on
startup and exit, or update periodically.  Best of all, it's free and
under 200k.  http://www.oneguycoding.com/automachon .

	-Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com