Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:08:47 +0200
From:      Carles =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=F3mez?= <carlesgom@terra.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rebuilding "gdb"

	Dear sirs,

	I have to rebuild my "gdb" because there was a bug in it (I have
FreeBSD 3.2). One of the FreeBSD members told me (very kindly) what
changes I had to do to the following source file:
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/i386/kvm-fbsd.c.
	Now, this file contains the "right" code, so, now I have to rebuild the
"gdb" tool.
	I am a bit disoriented about which Makefile I should use.
	Could you tell me which is the Makefile and what commands I should have
to use in order to rebuild properly the "gdb" tool?

	Many thanks!!