Date:      Wed, 10 May 2006 16:42:10 +0100
From:      "Jeff Rollin" <jeff.rollin@gmail.com>
To:        "Richard Collyer" <richard@firebadger.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New freeBSD logo on freebsd.org

> Does anyone else think its a logo get over it? When was the last time an
> IT admin went I installed Win 2k3 becuase it has that cool logo thing
> that I like for a screensaver?

I think it's a bigger problem than that. When was the last time Steve
Ballmer responded to a complaint that his shiny new elephant d*ck
screensaver crashed the system with the words "Go fuck yourself"? That's th=
kind of response some who claim to be high-ups in the FreeBSD community are
giving here.

That kind of attitude helps no one, least of all FreeBSD's reputation.