Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2020 09:45:28 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6722@twc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there a bug with FreeBSD list servers?

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
I notice in the past three or four days that I have received very few messages from FreeBSD lists, and I am subscribed to many, including freebsd-questions and others.

I received 0, 5, and 3 messages in the last three days.

Has volume on the FreeBSD lists been unusually light, or is there a bug with the FreeBSD list server, or maybe the server at my end?

I logged in to my FreeBSD lists account and into the twc.com (spectrum.net) web interface to check my settings, and I am not under any spam filters.

I was successful sending messages to freebsd-test@freebsd.org .

I am not sure on who best to send this inquiry to.

Sincerely,

Thomas Mueller