Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:59:32 +0000
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        matt@atopia.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restricting access to home directory

Hi Matt!

  If you are talking about givin FTP access only, then
  the easiest way to do it is just adding the user to the file
/etc/ftpchroot
  and thats all!!
  if the file does not exist. then create it.

  add to /etc/ftpchroot all users that you want them to ftp but never see
any upper level of shell.

  have fun,
  Marwan Sultan
  System Administrator.