Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:03:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, sderdau@xtdl.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: login_getclass unknown class

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Sue Blake wrote:

> I don't know the correct answer so I won't guess. IIRC the errata on the CD
> was wrong. The errata for 2.2.2 does not appear to be available on the FTP
> site. The errata for 2.2.5 doesn't address this problem. The mail archive
> contains scores of guesses that won't help. The answer was kindly posted
> here earlier this week but would not be in the mail archive yet.

See http://www.freebsd.org/releases/2.2.2R/errata.html

We should add a little note to the default motd:

Please see http://www.freebsd.org/releases/ for up-to-the-minute errata
and security advisories. Please check the errata for this release before
seeking technical assistance from the FreeBSD mailing lists.