Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2016 21:42:39 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Heily <mark@heily.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Odroid C2 unable to boot

Hey Mark,

Since you're helping me with your super awesome BSD-fist launchd
implementation (https://github.com/mheily/relaunchd) I'll speak up but
I'm not an expert:

The current AAarch64 support is still a work in progress and limited
to the Cavium Thunder, though one of the developers also got it
working for an Raspberry Pi 3 (http://pastebin.ca/3387711). The
information you are looking for is in the wiki here:

64Bit Arm (AArch64):
https://wiki.freebsd.org/arm64

With the standard Arm wiki page:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm

and Odroid C1 Information being here:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/Odroid-C1

Odroid C1 support is considered "unknown" so I think that's like
saying un-maintained. I can't tell you what that means for support on
the C2 though.

>From a quick search of my inbox I can see that the ODroid C2 has come
up 3 times since I've been skulking around the arm mailing list so I
would keep an eye on the channel.

Russ