Date:      Thu, 4 May 2006 13:34:53 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        <fbsd@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Getting DHCP to use resolv.conf? AN ANSWER

/usr/local/etc/postfix/dist-header_checks

these are optional elements you can add to main.cf.

if you havent decided to use them then they wont be in main.cf

try      grep pcre: *   in the /usr/local/etc/postfix directory

this will find where you may have used them. =20
generally only used on various lookup tables etc..

Murray Taylor

Special Projects Engineer
Bytecraft Systems

P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
E: mtaylor@bytecraft.com.au=20

takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction."
=20 Albert Einstein=20
--=20
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

***This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.***