Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:48:52 -0700
From:      "Mike Maltese" <mike@pcmedx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache + Frontpage extensions = I have a mess

Darryl,

I was not able to get mod_frontpage working either. I do know
that the version in ports is FrontPage 2002, but I would think that your
FP2000 client would still work. What I ended up doing was installing the
package from

http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/download.htm .

They also have a FP2000 version available. The only problem I had after this
was working with virtual hosts, but that may not be a concern for you. Just
download the FreeBSD package and the install script (separate download).
Place the two files in the same directory and untar/unzip the script and run
it. Answer the questions and it will do all the work. It will hande setting
up the webs, users, etc. according to your answers as well as either
replacling your current httpd binary or building a DSO.