Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:13:10 +0100
From:      regnauld@tetard.glou.eu.org (Philippe Regnauld)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patch to lock(1)

J Wunsch (j) ecrit/writes:

> That's not the right way to go.  If you want such a functionality, you
> also need to make the max value configurable in some way, e.g.  via a
> file in /etc.

	Right -- I looked at the way Poul-Henning does it with malloc.conf.
	Will try that.

	I'll also implement Terry's suggestion (the first one, eh :-)

> I tend to say that this is rather a kind of `local hack' without much
> general demand for it.

	Point taken.
--
							-- Phil

-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 31241690 ]-
-[ "To kårve or nøt to kårve, that is the qvestion..."          -- My sister ]-