Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:43:58 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Should we add this to /usr/bin/linux?

Today I installed the linux mtv package. There two libs included:
libforms.so.0.88 and libpthread-mpegtv.so.0.7. Of course, it
didn't work until I ran a /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig command.

Now, my idea is of adding a /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig call
to /usr/bin/linux after the "kldload linux" line. In this
case the ld cache would get properly rebuild each time
the module is loaded.

What do you think?

	-Andre