Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:32:21 +0700
From:      "Outback Dingo" <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        "Norberto Meijome" <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux for freebsd admins

Simple question whats the application, and what does it state for
requirements, by the way anything RPM based or Gentoo completely suck and
are royal pains in the ASS
so... i wonder why this app wouldnt run on Ubuntu Server or Debian for that
matter, whats the application, because Debian is by far the easiest and most
sensible from a mmanageability aspect