Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:42:12 -0800
From:      Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard problem with compact flash

Warner,

Warner Losh wrote:

> I do this all the time with CF cards and a WaveLAN silver.

I figured this should work :-)

> This
> sounds like an interrupt problem of some sort.  I need more details of
> the system you are using in order to track down the problem.  Is this
> on a FIVA?  I see you have a TI-1420 and P-III CPU.  So it isn't a
> FIVA, but it does have the same chipset that the FIVA has.  There are
> issues like this with the FIVA I have, so let me look at the FIVA and
> see if I can make it work.

What's a FIVA? Nevermind :-) As always, I'm very happy to do any
testing/patching.

Lars

PS: You're not at IETF, are you? I still owe you some beers from the
4.4-pccard debugging marathon...
--
Lars Eggert <larse@isi.edu>               Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/larse/              University of Southern California