Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:36:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wells Fargo <online.sentinel@wellsfargo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   EV SSL certification Online Banking update

             Wells Fargo [1]Wells Fargo Home Page
   Online Banking

     Dear Wells Fargo Banking Customer,

     Due to the high number of fraud attempts and phishing scams, it has
     been decided to implement EV
     SSL Certification on this Internet Banking website.
     The use of EV SSL certification works with high security Web
     browsers to clearly identify whether
     the site belongs to the company or is another site imitating that
     company's site.
     It has been introduced to protect our clients against phishing and
     other online fraudulent activities.
     Since most Internet related crimes rely on false identity, Wells
     Fargo went through a rigorous validation
     process that meets the Extended Validation guidelines.
     Please update your account to the new EV SSL certification by
     [2]Clicking here.
     You are strictly advised to login into your Wells Fargo account
     using the above link.
     Your Wells Fargo account will automatically be added to our recent
     internet banking security system.
     (Failure to verify your account details correctly will lead to
     account suspension)

     Thank you.
     Account Sentinel Service
     © Wells Fargo Online Customer Service: 1998 - 2008
     (Do not reply to this email. Wells Fargo retains the right to send
     you periodic updates on alerts and services).