Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:40:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unix course

Has anyone taken that videotape course, given by Kirk McKusick, called
"4.4BSD Kernel Internals: An Intensive Code Walkthrough"?  I think it was
done through UC Berkeley (I might be wrong on that)?

I need some kind of comments, but only from someone who's taken the actual
course.  I may be able to get my company to spring for a set of tapes and
a lot of the book materials, but only if I can give some feedback.

BTW, I know exactly who Kirk McKusick is, please, if you haven't taken the
course yourself, don't reply, I'm already 100% sold on the idea, I need
feedback on the course itself.

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.