Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 1995 22:58:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      -=WireHead=- <timothy.butkiewicz@wmich.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot.flp Atapi.flp

Hello all,
	Today i downloaded both the boot and atapi .flp's. When i
rebooted with a rawritten dis, I recieved a checksum error with both when
trying to uncompress the kernel. I ftp'd both several times and rerawrote
them several times, all with the same problem. Any suggestions?

system_X
IBM scl2/66 chip
10megs 'o ram.
540 Maxtor hard drive VESA board
SVGA diamond board and monitor(non-diamond :))

thanX!

--Is It Live .. or Is It Mimecon--

|Feed the NOiSe in2 the .SYS               		    fone: 616.349.8044|
|Please end destructive 	               		    fax : 616.373.6680|
|       nuclear testing                      	 http://arbornet.org/~wirehead|
| ! PGP Key available upon request. !             eMail:X93BUTKIEWIC@wmich.edu|