Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:20:57 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   latest port built - no program/setup.ins

I supped the port Friday evening and built this weekend.  My
computer is a bit slow so it only finished this morning.

If I run openoffice, rather than the setup wizard, I get an error
message telling me program/setup.ins does not exist.  It doesn't.
I can find two copies of a setup.ins somewhere deep in the port's
work directory, but the macros which point to specific places on
the filesystem have not been expanded.

Is there any easy way to have this file generated for me?

I'm looking forward to getting OO up and running.

THANKS!

-matt

--
matthew c. mead