Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:58:53 +0300
From:      g <burk@sumail.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best laptop for Freebsd

Hi Folks,

Well I stayed off the beer and other sinful delights for a while (month
or so P:) and have raked together enough cash to buy a new laptop. For
those of you out there with experience what would you advise. The plan
would be for ..unfortunately Windoze (vba stuff for work), Freebsd, and
most likely fedora. I had no problems getting my wireless to
work on the old one using the ndis stuff and freebsd beat the other
two hands down for performance.

Is there any one model or product that would be better for Freebsd 6 (as
this is my day in day out operating system).

Any experiences and or advise would be much appreciated.

thanks

Geoff