Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bugo Smith <bsdugo@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New BSD Users Group

BUGO:BSD Users Group of Orlando is a group based in Orlando, FL that
aims to bring a *friendly* forum to all UNIX users in the central
Florida area, and hopefully beyond. We would very much like to listed
on
the support page:
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user

BUGO was created June 20, 1999 but the list of users is increasing by
the hour. Our webpage is http://bsdugo.itgo.com and our mailing list is
linked from there. If we can possibly exercise any benefits that Walnut
of FreeBSD project can provide in the future whether it be stickers or
CD's please let us know. This would be perfect for install fests and
meetings. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
NNJ