Date:      Wed, 2 Nov 2005 01:33:33 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: New Logo

Greg, I don't know why I bother even trying to be nice to you, you
can be such a puffed up crumb when you want to be.

>And now would you please shut up?

No thank you.

> People have been banned from this
>list before, and you're on the best way to it.

I invite you to plead your case to having me banned to the FreeBSD
listmaster.

>Yes, there are others on the list who are behaving just as badly as
>you.

Your opinion, they probably wouldn't agree.  If you decide Beastie isn't
important enough to bother defending, that's your choice.  Of course I
will note that you had no problem getting the attention for your books
by using Beastie images on their covers.  Fine lot that is, I guess you
have no problem using Beastie but when the chips are down, you turn
your back on him and walk off.

Ted