Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:31:57 -0700
From:      murray@stokely.org
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PR statistics for www/

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

  I would like to import PHK's gnuplot-based Tcl scripts to our web
infrastructure.  (http://phk.freebsd.dk/Gnats) Currently the graphs
aren't being updated on that site but the code works fine for me on my
local machine and I've made a minor cosmetic fix as well.

  The graphs require gnuplot, 3 small TCL scripts, a Makefile, access
to a local Gnats database, and a small gnuplot data file.  Are there
any objections to me importing the scripts into www/tools/prstats?  Is
there a better location?

	 - Murray

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--