Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:43:56 -0500
From:      Justin Eckard <jeckard@torrentnet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question on 2.2.2

Hello,

I have a 2.2.2 image on a hard drive that I want to duplicate to other
hard drives in other computers.  I also have a removable ATA PC card
that I can boot off of if necessary.  I've heard that there is a way to
load the removable ATA PC card with a bootloader and a compressed
image.  They say I can boot off of the ATA PC card and decompress the
image onto the new hard drive in such a way that the new hard drive
becomes bootable.  How can I do this?  They say it can be done, but no
one knows how.

Thanks a bunch,
Justin

--