Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:07:49 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        <johnmpurser@home.com>, "John Purser" <johnmpurser@home.com>, "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        "'Nick Barbarise'" <barbarin@wholefoods.com>, "'freebsd'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: question/register

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, John Purser wrote:
> I heard you say that you were using a cable modem as your internet
> connection. Up in Vancouver WA @home won't provide DNS for your domain.  No,
> I don't know why.  You might want to be sure your ISP provides the service
> (I thought they all did until I ran into @home) before you start counting on
> it.
>
> John Purser

Thanks for the info. I haven't gotten it yet, so don't know what the
final outcome will be. If that turns out to be the case, is there no
other recourse?

  --  Walter Brameld

in·tel·lec·tu·al
n. Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.