Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:35:19 -0500
From:      Eric Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        Ben Washington-Yule <benwy_01@yahoo.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

--Apple-Mail-1--535364735

On Oct 17, 2004, at 5:17 AM, Ben Washington-Yule wrote:

> I have found that I am sent two copies of any message replying to a
> question I have asked; they are identical except one has this footer:

> Have I got an incorrect setting?

No, there is nothing you have set wrong.  Most people, when replying to
messages in this list, hit the 'reply-all' button.  This copies a
message to your personal address, as well as the list address.  There
are many people that submit questions to this list without ever
subscribing.

HTH
-----
Eric F Crist