Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:53:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printer accounting on HP4050?

How do I count the number of pages printed from each user? I have looked in
the Handbook but pac(8) seems only to do line printer accounting which is
not practical when sending .ps files to our HP4050 printer.

I really only want to have a general idea if a particular user starts
printing huge jobs, but having a print limit of say 50 sheets would also be
nice. How does one do this?

/Micke

Michael Josefsson, MSEE
mj@isy.liu.se