Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:29:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem report, question about OpenOffice

I might have reported it already, I don't remember. It's a weird problem:
I have a multithreaded application, one of the threads reads from stdin
using BufferedReader. When I run this program in xterm, the stdin thread
blocks and stops all other threads. Running the same program w/o X (on
console) -- no problem. It's jdk1.3.1p6 on 4.5-STABLE.

OpenOffice question: OO can not use native jdk1.3.1, only Linux. Is this
because of native threads or something else?