Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:59:55 +0100
From:      "Dennis" <trm@daydreamer.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Computer wont boot after install of BSD 4,4

Hiya!
After a long strugle with my Netserver LC5 i finally got FreeBSD 4,4
installed on the computer - but after the first reboot then my problems
started.
The boot menu comes up fine where i can press f1 to start freebsd, the only
problem is that the pc speaker just goes *biip* if i press f1 likewies i
dos'nt bot automaticly after a few secs like it should.
Its a LC5 with onboard aic 7770 scsi controller (the type that needs the
'eisa 12' to work) if that has anything to say?
Any hints?

Regards
Dennis