Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:45:05 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        MIHIRA Yoshiro (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOzBKP0ExTzobKEI=?= ) <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ported WIDE dhcp to FreeBSD 2.1R

> Hi,
>
>   I send next mail at Jan., 22, 1996. But there were no mail from
> ports team.
>
>   What is the matter with you?

I'll assume that the seeming rudeness of this message is related more
to your poor command of english than to any deliberate intention on
your part.

This is a volunteer project, and occasionally people get sucked away
for long periods to attend to various trivial obligations like school,
their jobs, their children, etc.  We do our best to avoid having
submissions like yours be ignored, but sometimes it happens anyway and
when it does, all we can do is apologise.

I agree that 2 months is rather long to wait and can only suggest that
should this ever happen again in the future, don't wait so long before
reminding us!  Like I said, volunteers do the work here and sometimes
they miss things.

If no one else attends to your submission in the next 72 hours, I will
do so myself.  Sorry for the long delay!

						Jordan