Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:41:23 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@exodus.net>
To:        Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

Hello Christian,

[...]

> Are there any undertakings on the way to update the bluetooth code
> in -CURRENT to a newer snapshot?

As soon as I get at least few positive feedbacks from the testers
Julian will commit it :) I do not feel comfortable to commit the
code that has only been tested on the limited set of devices I have.

So I'll ask this again. Please try the new code and let me know if
it works for you. Pretty please with two sugar lumps on top :)

thanks,
max