Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:25:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@bresler.org>
To:        Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail service denied

Ulrich,

	your email contains a header Message-ID: which is supposed to
uniquely identify the email from all other email messages in the
world.  this is generally accomplished by combining the date and time
stamp, the fully qualified domain name of the sending computer and a
counter.  every computer can legitimately claim to be "localhost", so this
is not useful.

	please see about configuring your email software to use the fully
qualified domain name in place of "@localhost"

jmb