Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:29:03 +0400
From:      Dmitry samersoff <dms@levi.spb.ru>
To:        andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc:        dms@wplus.net, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UFS inodes readig ...

andrew@ugh.net.au wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Dmitry samersoff wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have simple code
> > reading ufs partion inode-by-inode with inode description too?
>
> fsdb(8)?

It's very usable tool, but I'm looking for C/C++ code
doing:

 while( read_next_inode )
  {
    if (inode_is_deleted && inode_data_contains_some_text)
       { write(outfile, inode_data, inode_size);
       }
  }

And I would be very thankfull
if someone can send me source or pointer to good start for
function "read_next_inode"

Thank you.

--
Dmitry Samersoff, dms@wplus.net, ICQ:3161705