Date:      Mon, 2 May 2005 13:12:55 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        "Wendell Hatcher" <wendellhatcher@qwest.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: no-ip port.

[ please keep ports@ cc'ed and don't top-post and please PLEASE please
fix you system date; it's just luck that I've seen this message and
given the THREE above you're just *very* lucky it's the second Ester day
and I replied; the majority  won't bother ]

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:22:56 -0800
"Wendell Hatcher" <wendellhatcher@qwest.com> wrote:

> Well, when I make install clean the port simply times out with an error
> code 1. But I can install and setup any other port.

I don't use this port so I can't help you. On my system (-STABLE) it
builds ok and I can hardly see how it couldn't, because it's really a
one-file-compile. Try
make clean && make && make install && make clean

One other thing: the maintainer is ports@ so this port is unmaintained

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"