Date:      Thu, 18 May 2017 14:22:30 -0700
From:      Ravi Pokala <rpokala@mac.com>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   iMC SMBus controller driver

Hi folks,

In recent years, Intel has put an SMBus controller on the CPU's integrated Memory Controller (iMC). Does anyone have a driver for that? Even if it's not something that you're willing to open up, just knowing that someone has done it would be nice.

(I'm specifically interested in Haswell/Broadwell Xeon, but I'd imagine the programming model is the same for the iMC/SMBus controller on all the recent CPUs.)

Thanks,

Ravi (rpokala@)