Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:53:28 -0500
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Leon Russell

I absolutely agree. What the ports tree is really missing is Leon
Russell and his 7-piece band.

# Adam

>> (02.04.2004 @ 1918 PST): sonya said, in 1.5K: <<
>=20
>=20
> Leon Russell has done two television specials, one with Ray Charles and a=
nother with Willie Nelson.  He will also be appearing on The Late Show with=
 David Letterman on February 17th, 2004.  We are interested in having Leon =
play your event and/or venue.  Leon Russell has a 7-piece band that travels=
 with all their own stage gear. Maximus  handles bookings for Leon exclusiv=
ely.  In addition to representing Leon Russell, our office also represents =
many other artists in a variety of music generas including Rick Derringer, =
Pat Travers,  Double Trouble,  Jake Andrews, Malford Milligan, Marc Benno, =
Doug Supernaw (Doug has had 11 Top 10 Hits on the country charts and also d=
id 10 CMT 30-minute slots on Then and Now with David Allen Coe durring the =
months of Nov. and Dec. 2003),  The Little River Band, and many other music=
ians and their bands.   Check out our websitelisted below for a complete ar=
tist list and links to their websites. We are also registered with Pollstar=
 Online as Leon !
>  Russell's exclusive agent.  Please contact our office for more informati=
on.   We look forward to hearing from you.