Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:08:38 -0500
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: This guy is so far out

I posted the link because I thought it would be amusing to read.  I am sure
some people out there (not from this list) who read the article will
actually believe it.  What got me was Lars had to post twice regarding the
way I worded the original message, once on Linux vs Lunix, and the other
about BSD.