Date:      Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:11:04 +0200
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd port of php-extension yats

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Hello,

  yesterday I have been given task to upgrade one of my servers to
  actual versions of Apache2 and PHP4. All went fine.. just for few
  sites using YATS php-based template system (available at
  http://yats.sourceforge.net/). There is no such extension in ports and
  I am unable to build it from source and to integrate it into installed
  php. Make install process dies with message that he does not know how
  to make install.

  Can anyone point me in right direction please?

  	nice evening,
	Martin

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--