Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:07:11 -0400
From:      Mike <mike@mikesweb.com>
To:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.x to 4.0

Acutally, when I asked the question, I was doing a few things at once and
never even finished it... In the past I've moved my data from 2.2.x systems
to 3.x boxes, I had problems with my binaries, as well as my apache
password files made with htpasswd not matching up.. One of the password
files has gotten quite large over time, and I don't have the passwords in
plain text to convert..
Any suggestions there
MIke