Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sex Maniac <lovememek@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to turn your Perl programs into standalone executables

Hi just want to ask, if I have a perl program, and I
want to turn it into standalone executables/binary.
Question is how ? What programs/packages/ports I must
use ?

Usually in windows98, I can use PerlApp to Turn your
Perl programs into standalone executables (.exe)

I don't want my users can see the source program in
.pl
I want my source program is hidden from user and the
others administrators. So I need the executable
file/binary file only.

Please help.

Thx before

Regards,